St Michael Foundation in Malta is looking to recruit the below vacancies to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Counsellor (indefinite contract - Junior & Senior School)
- Drama Teacher (indefinite contract - Senior School)
- Teacher of Italian (definite contract: October to January - Senior School)
- Junior School Teacher (indefinite contract)
- Maltese Support Teacher (indefinite contract - Senior School)
- Music Teacher (1-year definite contract - Junior School)
- Learning Support Educators (Junior / Senior School)
Applicants must also provide a valid statement of accreditation for the post, as regular or supply, issued by the Accreditation Unit, DQSE. The successful applicants will be on probation for the first year.
St. Michael School:
St Michael School is an independent, co-educational school offering a broad-based education. Emphasis is laid on the academic subjects as well as the physical, emotional, cultural and spiritual-religious dimensions, preparing the students for life-long education. St Michael School has a zero-tolerance approach to child abuse and harm. It adheres to SL 327.546 in its recruitment process.