One of our clients in Malta is looking to recruit an eCommerce Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Country Manager
- Lead and manage all aspects of the Malta eCommerce business including, business planning, liaising with Brand Directors, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online/digital marketing, website design, customer service, logistics management, customer service, web analytics and web technologies;
- Manage the user experience of the website including image, site navigation, content creation & development (including photography), checkout funnel and promotional campaigns;
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA, and execution of content across the website/s and online marketing campaigns to ensure efficiency, accuracy, and timeliness of all web content publishing;
- Manage all aspects of key e-commerce metrics (traffic, SEO, conversion, bounce rate, dwell time, payment gateway, abandoned cart etc) to ensure site is efficient and effective;
- Generate and implement new sales and marketing initiatives to drive traffic to site and increase eCommerce sales and profitability;
- Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practices. Consult on cross-functional projects (e.g. in store initiatives) to ensure eCommerce principles are incorporated;
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking.
- A Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in marketing or business;
- 4+ years experience in a similar role (online shopping of goods);
- Able to lead a cross-functional team.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English;
- Knowledge of Maltese will be an asset;
- Organized with an analytical mind and strong technical skills;
- Meticulous with a keen eye to detail;
- Multitask effectively and able to problem-solve;
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative.