Skillcast in Malta is looking to recruit an E-learning Developer/Consultant
to join their team on a full-time basis. This is an entry-level position, but an excellent opportunity for building a career as an e-learning consultant in a corporate/professional environment. Suitable candidates will have at least a few years of experience in teaching, consultancy, online publishing or web-design.
As an E-learning Developer/Consultant, you will:
Experience and Competencies:
- Develop e-learning courses for corporate clients;
- Customize off-the-shelf courses for clients;
- Manage development projects and ensure that they are completed successfully and to the client’s satisfaction;
- Suggest improvements and obtain feedback;
- Develop Skillcast’s in-house content;
- Assist with writing, quality reviews, and other e-learning development activities;
- Create innovative learning activities;
- Help other consultants to manage their projects.
The following competencies are essential for this role:
Additional experience in any of the following would be a plus:
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- MS Office, especially Excel;
- Attention to detail.
Skillcast provides e-learning to companies in the UK and around the world. Our consultancy team in Malta works with our clients to build engaging, interactive content on a variety of compliance topics. Our mission is to 'inspire workforce ethics and performance. We are based in a great penthouse office in Mriehel (centre of the island), with designated parking, kitchen, gym, showers and garden terrace, and a friendly/collaborative environment. We offer a career in professional B2B services. We provide professional services to companies worldwide from Malta. We offer a high degree of autonomy and among the highest remuneration in Malta.
- Professional experience in project management, teaching, publishing, or web design, etc;
- Ability to work with MS Office, online apps, content management system;
- Online design, eg building simple HTML pages, layouts;