Storage Systems Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Draughtsperson
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Draughtsperson
will ensure the provision of a high level of customer service and technical support, through direct and indirect contact with all internal and external customers within the racking market. To facilitate engineer’s visits according to business requirements. Provide administrative and technical support for the completion of products Storage Systems Ltd provides. Ensure customer requests are processed efficiently in line with processes detailed in the Business Procedures Manual and standards of performance.
Forming part of the Debono Group of Companies, Storage Systems Ltd is the group’s Sales and After-sales centre for Racking, Shelving and Material Handling Equipment.
As the Draughtsperson, your duties will include but are not limited to:
Requirements of the Draughtsperson:
- Work as an extra resource for the Technical Team in order to ensure a minimal response time to the client
- Responsible for liaising with clients regarding racking designs (system layout)
- Responsible for raising Job Sheets for Engineer before they attend sites
- Assisting and issuing with the preparation of quotations and tenders on behalf of the Company
- To assist with the management of job sheets from engineers
- To assist with Racking Inspection reports
- Provide clients with updates via telephone and email when required
- Provide administrative assistance to the Technical department
- Ensure all responsibilities are met in accordance with company procedures and technical department policies
- Maintain confidentiality of all company material and data which is not in the public domain
- Keep up to date with company service offers as they pertain to their role.
Storage Systems Ltd:
Storage Systems Ltd is a wholly owned Irish company, which specialises in the design, supply and installation of storage equipment for the industrial and commercial sectors. Since our foundation in 1976, we have grown to become Ireland's largest storage equipment company with over 30 full-time staff at our offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway & Belfast. We are the official sole distributor for Dexion and Bruynzeel in the Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland. We deliver more than just products and can provide a complete package of services including consultancy, planning, installation and maintenance whether the requirement is for fitting out a warehouse or distribution centre or a shelving solution for museum, hospital, office or library. We have many years of expertise and experience through this we will provide the very best storage solutions for our customers. Whatever your storage requirement, Storage Systems Ltd can make a genuine contribution to improving your business by offering a first-class working and storage environment.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Technical Competency
- Impeccable administrative and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications e.g. Word, Excel Proficient with AutoCAD is advantageous but not a necessity
- Proficient with tendering software and preparation is advantageous but not a necessity
- Previous experience of a similar role within a proactive Technical Team is advantageous
- An Extended diploma (ED) or/and Higher National Diploma (HND) in either electrical or mechanical related engineering sector.