Debono Group Ltd, Malta is looking to recruit a Draughtsperson
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Draughtsperson
will ensure the provision of a high level of customer service and technical support, through direct and indirect contact with all internal and external customers within the racking market. To facilitate the engineer’s visits according to business requirements. Provide administrative and technical support for the completion of products Storage Systems Ltd provides. Ensure customer requests are processed efficiently in line with processes detailed in the Business Procedures Manual and standards of performance.
Forming part of the Debono Group of Companies, Storage Systems Ltd is the group’s Sales and After-sales centre for Racking, Shelving and Material Handling Equipment.
As the Draughtsperson, your duties will include but are not limited to:
Requirements of the Draughtsperson:
- Work as an extra resource for the Technical Team in order to ensure a minimal response time to the client
- Responsible for liaising with clients regarding racking designs (system layout)
- Responsible for raising Job Sheets for Engineer before they attend sites
- Assisting and issuing with the preparation of quotations and tenders on behalf of the Company
- To assist with the management of job sheets from engineers
- To assist with Racking Inspection reports
- Provide clients with updates via telephone and email when required
- Provide administrative assistance to the Technical department
- Ensure all responsibilities are met in accordance with company procedures and technical department policies
- Maintain confidentiality of all company material and data which is not in the public domain
- Keep up to date with company service offers as they pertain to their role.
Our vision is to add more sustainable companies that create real value to customers and shareholders. We are an entrepreneurial organisation that cares for society and safeguards the environment. Our dedication is towards delivering a superior customer experience, innovative and creative solutions and continuously improve our processes to the benefit of all stakeholders.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Technical Competency
- Impeccable administrative and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications e.g. Word, Excel Proficient with AutoCAD is advantageous but not a necessity
- Proficient with tendering software and preparation is advantageous but not a necessity
- Previous experience of a similar role within a proactive Technical Team is advantageous
- An Extended diploma (ED) or/and Higher National Diploma (HND) in either electrical or mechanical related engineering sector.