Alberta in Malta is looking to recruit Domestic Installers to join their team on a full-time basis. The selected candidates will be working with a number of residential and commercial clients.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Assist the technician with the following:
- To assemble, install, commission, test, fault-finding and conduct repairs and planned maintenance on various projects, system components and/or systems as instructed, conducted in accordance with Company requirements;
- Ensure that the required supplies of parts, materials, tools and equipment required to complete the task assigned are available;
- Perform manual work for all phases of projects by diligently following instructions and specifications while ensuring that work is done on schedule;
- Prepare the site for work, including the movement of ladders and scaffolding by using hand tools, power tools and other equipment as required;
- Transport tools, equipment and supplies for the purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required on job sites;
- Ensure that job sites are cleared at the end of duty by collecting all company tools and materials;
- Maintain well the assigned company equipment and tools in good condition and in a safe operating condition;
- Assist and work with other disciplines when required, including multi-skilling within a team culture;
- Assist and work with subcontractors or client representatives by ensuring that all tasks are completed correctly and safely;
- Professional representation of the Company at all times including wearing a clean, company-provided uniform and PPE daily, maintain well grooming and personal hygiene habits, maintain effective communication with customers and coworkers;
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly;
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
Knowledge in Extra Low Voltage systems which include but are not limited to;
- Analogue and IP CCTV systems;
- Analogue and IP intercom systems;
- Wired and wireless intruder systems;
- Conventional fire alarm systems.
- Strong written and verbal English (and preferably also Maltese) communication skills;
- Valid driving license;
- Experience with hand & power tools;
- Customer relationship skills;
- Able to work as part of a team;
- Flexible and responsive to challenges;
- Eager to learn and take the necessary training for career progression;
- Flexibility and commitment to meet deadlines;
- Able to work without supervision;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Ideally, the candidate is willing to work overtime.
Alberta exudes passion and continually strives to assist people within its field of competence – fire and security. The company’s hallmark has always been one of excellence, with an unerring and consistent benchmark. Whilst continually striving to get things done properly and with due diligence, client safety and security always comes first. Alberta designs and provides the protection which clients require and feels privileged to have played a key role in offering security to clients’ families, homes and businesses in Malta and internationally.