Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Distribution Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis. The selected candidate would form part of the Transportation team and will report directly to the Sr Mgr Distribution.
- The position requires the incumbent to liaise with customers, courier providers and shipping agencies for the organization of pick-ups and co-ordination of shipments through different channels of distribution, so as to ensure the delivery of product in a timely manner;
- The candidate would also be working closely with different departments to achieve the key company targets;
- Tasks include but are not limited to; communication with Teva Control Tower, maintain shipment data, submit reports to local authorities, issuance of customs formalities and sales invoices to customers.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is a leading global pharmaceutical company that delivers high-quality, patient-centric healthcare solutions used by millions of patients every day. Headquartered in Israel, Teva is the world’s largest generic medicines producer, leveraging its portfolio of more than 1,800 molecules to produce a wide range of generic products in nearly every therapeutic area. In speciality medicines, Teva has a world-leading position in innovative treatments for disorders of the central nervous system, including pain, as well as a strong portfolio of respiratory products. Teva integrates its generics and speciality capabilities in its global research and development division to create new ways of addressing unmet patient needs by combining drug development capabilities with devices, services and technologies. Teva's net revenues in 2017 were $22.4 billion.
- We would like to hear from pro-active and performance-driven individuals with a diploma level of education and in possession of an IATA qualification;
- Full training will be provided to the selected candidate, even though candidates having previous experience within distribution, particularly within the pharmaceutical industry, will be considered advantageous;
- The ideal candidate should have good communication skills, be responsible and have own initiative without excessive supervision, exhibit drive, flexibility and commitment;
- A high level of written and oral English and a strong sense of teamwork is required.