Food Sol in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Digital Media Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for an energetic and innovative individual that works well under pressure and has good time-management skills. The successful applicant will be working closely with all our Restaurant Partners, Franchises, and Media Agencies to help boost their branding and image.
The responsibilities you will cover are:
- Creating and implementing designs for all marketing needs;
- Checking and approving of all inbound designs from our partners and 3rd parties;
- Onsite Food Photography;
- Editing and Adding of Images on Menus;
- Social Media Management and Maintenance;
- Account Management.
Required Proficiencies & Skills:
- Fluency in Maltese & English is a must;
- A Degree in a related field is desirable;
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop suite;
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign & AfterEffects (optional);
- Proficiency in Digital & Social Media Marketing (optional);
- Experience in photography and videography will be a strong asset.
Time to Eat is based on a concept that originated in Denmark in 2001 and today is found all over the world. We started Time to Eat in December 2012 when we attempted to order take out and the only option was to call the restaurant. We had an unfortunate episode mainly due to the language barrier, requirement of a Maltese phone number and they even asked for our ID card number. The result of this ordeal was giving up on that place and we began the search for online restaurants with delivery options. Nothing came up and we could see something needed to be done, so customers and restaurants can have a hassle-free way to order take out and keep both sides happy. We have since, began to develop a smooth system, which takes care of everything between the customer and restaurant. We continue to work hard on the site to make it perfect. Also, we’re working on building strong bonds with restaurants, so we can offer you the best and widest selection of cuisine no matter where in Malta you are based.
- Excellent Project Management Skills;
- Excellent Time Management Skills;
- An eye for detail;
- Own means of Transportation.