PwC Malta is currently looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis. The prospective Digital Marketing Executive
will form part of the Marketing and Communications team, which handles marketing made across all platforms and media channels, including social media administration and management for all service lines within the Firm.
The Ideal Digital Marketing Executive will have:
PwC is the leading and largest professional services organisation in Malta, providing industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to enhance value for their clients. The Malta firm forms part of the PwC network where more than 250,000 people in 158 countries share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. The firm is responsible for serving a large and diverse client portfolio comprising some of Malta's top organisations. Its client list includes a number of public companies and institutions, private companies both large and small, foreign and local, and Government related companies. The firm's total full-time staff complement is of more than 600 people.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or a similar role
- Good understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience in planning, executing and reporting on B2C and B2B digital marketing campaigns, including budget management, campaign optimisation and tracking
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads) as well as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience in creative content writing for a range of channels, planning and monitoring the ongoing firm’s presence on social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking, including analysing and reporting on the success of campaigns and presenting recommendations
- The ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) and understanding of HTML will be considered an asset.