Premier Restaurants Malta Ltd, the operator of nine McDonald’s restaurants across the Maltese Islands, is looking to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Based in Malta and reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for the development and execution of McDonald’s digital marketing strategy across social media channels as well as the management of digital assets including the website and mobile application;
- Execute the sales-building plans for the restaurants including campaigns and instore programmes, monitor market conditions, communicate and train restaurant management on the execution of programmes, and liaise with all functions within the company to align activities with business objectives;
- Assisting the Head of Marketing and closely collaborating with agencies in communicating national and international goals;
- Design plans to consistently champion the brand, enhance brand perception, grow the brand’s social media community through meaningful conversations and positive influence, maximise engagement, and elevate brand presence.
- The ideal candidate will possess a tertiary level qualification in strategic marketing, digital marketing or a relevant field, and demonstrate two to five years of experience of engagement with a major brand;
- The Digital Marketing Executive is a key player within an energetic team working to deliver the McDonald’s experience all day, every day. The selected candidate will have a determined personality, able to interact effectively with diverse teams, be obsessed with the brand and its values, and; demonstrate a passion to support the entire team to champion McDonald’s in Malta;
- Internal applicants from outside Malta will be offered support to relocate.
Premier Restaurants Malta Ltd:
Premier Restaurants Malta is comprised of a team of more than 600 people. The company is part of Premier Capital plc, the Developmental Licencee for McDonald’s in Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta and Romania, operating 150 restaurants thanks to 8,300 people. More than 119 million customers are served every year across the six markets. Premier Capital is the McDonald’s business within Hili Ventures, a group present in 10 countries engaged in multi-sited activities with McDonald’s and Apple, logistics, marine & engineering, technology, property, hospitality and leasing.