Hugo's Group in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Digital Marketing Executive
will assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The candidate will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. The ideal candidate will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
Qualifications and Assets:
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date;
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers;
- Be actively involved in SEO/SEM efforts;
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience;
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and other content to online sites;
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness;
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools;
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors;
- Maintain company websites;
- Manage the performance of social media executives;
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter etc.);
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels;
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing;
- Set the objectives/goals of the digital marketing team members.
Hugo Chetcuti is the visionary behind Hugo’s Group. He started back in the 1980s when he opened his first music club in Paceville, St Julian’s. Today he owns various pubs, restaurants and entertainment places which give a major contribution towards the Maltese nightlife and entertainment industry. Hugo’s Group Company’s portfolio will expand further within the hotel industry with the opening of its first two Hotels in St. Julian’s. With the birth of Hugo’s Hotels, Hugo’s Group will bring an unprecedented standard of hospitality in its class that will set new standards in the hospitality industry.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar position;
- Work with little supervision;
- Provide solutions to challenges;
- Make fast decisions;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent;
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices;
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords, SEO/SEM and email campaigns;
- Experience of HTML coding and Photoshop would be considered an advantage;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.