One of our clients, a leader within the transport sector in Malta, is seeking to recruit a Diesel Electro Mechanic on a full-time basis.
Perform unit control diagnostic, use and manage of scan, sensors, lines, actuators diagnosis, specific equipment for diagnosis (OBD, scanners)
- Follow flowchart and troubleshooting diagrams;
- Fill in work orders and follow up requests sent to the storehouse;
- Perform diagnostics on vehicle electrical/electronic breakdowns and incidences according to the set standards
- Carry out general maintenance, service and repairs duties on electrics/electronics efficiently;
- Filling out job cards or any other documentation related to the job to fully assure traceability;
- Ensure effective cleaning and organization of work areas and tools at all times, including hazardous wastes management;
- Ensure compliance to policies namely security, health and safety, data protection, quality assurance and eco-friendly established in the area of responsibility.
- Good level in verbal and written English or Spanish;
- 3+ years working experience in electronic maintenance and repair of industrial vehicles with euro 6 engines, diesel engines, trucks, buses;
- Valid and clean driving license.
Paragon Recruitment is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Prepared to work on a shift basis;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.