CCBill, Malta is looking to recruit a DevOps QA Engineer
to join their team on a full-time basis. As the DevOps QA Engineer
, you will be part of a high-performing team that will develop APIs and microservices for phoenixNAP’s infrastructure services using DevOps methodology. Close collaboration is required with the scrum master, peer architects, engineers and product owner within a scrum team to develop, test and deploy API products.
CCBill, are setting up a new DevOps team to work on a Cloud Native initiative for phoenixNAP, a CCBill integration partner. The team will use the latest technologies, frameworks and approaches that merge development with operations to create the next generation platform for our customers that will allow them to run scalable applications in modern and dynamic environments including public, private and hybrid clouds.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and automate the testing of APIs and microservices in containerized infrastructure environments
- Research, perform proof-of-concept and implement QA methods to improve test automation, increase test coverage and reduce risks
- Act as an intermediary between the DevOps team and Quality Assurance to ensure alignment of testing strategies and standards.
- Extensive experience in developing unit, integration, functional and performance tests for distributed software systems
- Experience with QA automation frameworks and management system such as Selenium, TestLink etc.
- Experience with API and microservices development and testing
- Experience with agile development and DevOps methodology
- Experience with CICD tools, such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Git etc.
- Experience with programming languages, such as Java, C#, Python etc.
- History of successful research and proofs of concept of new technologies
- Good communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer to the right candidate.
CCBill is a leading global payment processor and e-commerce provider. As one of the largest third-party payment processors, CCBill is much more than a payment processor. CCBill is an e-commerce platform that can provide expert support and empowerment to your expanding relationships. Whether it's through consistent on-time payouts, distinctive affiliate tools, or the comprehensive and proprietary set of account management options, CCBill understands online business like few others and has been offering industry-leading solutions since 1998. Processing for more than a billion dollars in transactions each year, CCBill has reliable problem-solving techniques, phenomenal consumer support, and innovative solutions to support all markets. Specialities: Credit Card Processing, Payment Solutions, Subscriber Management, Global Billing, Affiliate Marketing, Automated Billing, Customer Service, Mobile Billing, Merchant Billing Processing, Fraud Protection, Credit Card Services, E-commerce, High-Risk Management, API, Payments-as-a-Service, Subscription Digital, Subscription Retail, and Billing Automation.