Big Expo Ltd, Malta is looking to recruit a Designer
on a full-time basis to join their team.
Big Expo Ltd:
BIGEXHIBITS abides by standard operating procedures (SOPs) in order to ensure best practice and enhanced levels of service to the client. The procedures include the use of detailed documentation as part of a step by step route to the attainment of the ultimate objective of the client, and a successful project implementation. The role of the project management team shall be that of coordinating, managing and implementation of the project. Indeed, the success or otherwise of similar projects is usually determined by the clarity and tangibility of the targets and objectives outlined for the project. Each target is in fact utilised in the process of determining the milestone schedule of activities and events required to achieve the mission of the exercise. The event and project managers will be fully responsible for the day-day operations and will ensure that the project is being delivered according to these objectives, including coordination with all parties. Each activity will be assigned a metric for the measurement of its success in determining the mission of the project.
- Production of designs, 3D visuals and floor plans
- Research into and presentation of stand attractions
- Client liaison at every stage of the design and delivery process
- Preparing artwork for in-house production
- Liaison with in-house build specialists, A.V. companies and any other partners that may be involved in a project
- Attendance on site for surveys and to project manage the build of the stand
- Experience in exhibition stand design & Interiors
- Strong visualisation skills
- Able to create accurate working drawings using AutoCAD & Sketchup
- A strong understanding of construction techniques
- Literate in 3DStudio Max, Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- To assist and supervise Exhibition Builds.