Consolidated Biscuit Co Ltd, Malta is looking to recruit Delivery Persons
to join their team on a full-time basis within the Sales & Marketing Department. The chosen Delivery Person
will be reporting to and working closely with Sales Management. The Delivery Persons
will form part of a team that loads the van with Biscuits and Snacks, deliver and unload at various outlets around Malta in an efficient and friendly manner.
Deliver Person Requirements:
- The position is ideal for an energetic person
- The person should be a responsible and reliable individual since will be required to collect money when doing deliveries
- Must be accurate
- Ideally, the person should have some experience in a similar role
- The person we seek should preferably have excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese
- The selected candidate must be ready to work on his/her own initiative, at times under a considerable amount of pressure
- Ideally, have a valid driving licence in the C category.
The company is prepared to invest in training to assist right candidates in obtaining their C licence. A salary and commission on delivered boxes are being offered.
So, if you love working outside but you are tired of delivering heavy goods, send us your CV at your earliest so that you do not miss this opportunity.
For further information or to apply please contact: Ms.Monica Incorvaja on 21440361/2/3
Consolidated Biscuit Co Ltd:
Consolidated Biscuit Co. Ltd., set up in 1982, is strategically based in the heart of the Mediterranean, on the island of Malta. We produce top quality biscuits, baked confectionery and snack foods which are widely marketed and distributed in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas under different brand names. The 'Devon' brand consists of a wide assortment of traditional biscuits ranging from chocolate coated, cookies, cream-filled, plain and savoury crackers to semi-sweet biscuits. We also produce a variety of corn extruded and potato-based snack foods under the 'Sunshine Snacks' brand. The Company is BRC certified coupled with a certified Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) System which is internationally recognized as being one of the most effective safety control systems in the food industry.