Nestle Malta Ltd, in Malta, is looking to recruit a dynamic Delivery Helper who possesses autonomy and ability to work with minimum supervision, good communication skills, able to develop good working relationships with both customers and colleagues, decision-making ability and service orientation to join their team on a full-time basis. In this role, you will be able to assist drivers in ensuring that the supplies ordered by the customers are delivered timely and safely to the client’s warehouse/shops and assist in the warehouse operations.
- Handle the supplies from the warehouse to the van and unload in customers' warehouse or shops according to instructions and requirements
- Ensure a safe and efficient delivery of products to the customers in collaboration with the responsible delivery person
- Prepare orders in cooperation with the storekeepers
- Pack and unpack goods and equipment and store them according to instructions
- Load and clean the van in accordance with instructions
- Follow procedures when cleaning the warehouse
- Other duties which may be assigned from time to time are performed in a safe, accurate, and efficient manner.
Education and Experience:
- Secondary school leaving certificate or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous material handling experience preferred
- Autonomy and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills
- Service orientation.
Nestle Malta Ltd:
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It is present in 191 countries around the world, and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.
- Health insurance
- Canteen facility
- Safe environment
- All equipment is paid by the company
- Opportunity to grow.