Our client, offering high-quality IT programming and service solutions, is looking to recruit a Database Administrator.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for monitoring databases, alerts and tickets.
- Refreshing and creating Oracle and MS SQL database.
- Managing users on Oracle and MS SQL databases.
- Documenting tasks.
Education & Experience:
- In possession of successfully completed IT recognised certifications.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working as an IT Service Desk environment.
- Previous experience working with Oracle and MS SQL databases
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks.
- Having the ability to working within a team and independently at the same time.