Our client is a leading Financial Services Company who is seeking to grow its team. They are seeking to engage a Data Solutions Specialist within the Data Management and BI team.
- Creating and maintaining workflows, functions, and configurations within systems.
- Creating, maintaining, and optimising workflow rules and data validations.
- Documenting implemented workflows.
- Analysing and understanding new data maps.
- Liaising and communicating with various teams to ensure product quality, and the management of web servers, back-end operational database environments, and file-sharing services.
- Staying abreast of new system features and functionalities.
- Supporting the BI and Analytics teams and keep them up to date with any data architecture ongoing updates.
Education & Experience:
- Hold a BSc. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with SAP or Salesforce.
- Experience in Enterprise Web Applications as well as Database operations and SQL.
- Confident communicator and capable of driving strong collaboration across multi-disciplinary functions.
- Be strong analytical, problem-solving and planning skills.
- Must be customer-service oriented.
- Can work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. However, rest assured we are working closely with them to make sure we create the relevant pipeline of candidates for when the time is right. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above and would like to thank you in advance for your time, patience and understanding throughout this recruitment process.