Job vacancy: Cyber Security Specialist
ST Microelectronics (Malta) Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Cyber Security Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis.
- The purpose of the job is to ensure that the ST information security framework is deployed, with the objectives that information security risks are known and managed appropriately;
- The risks considered are those affecting the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability of Company data hosted on computer systems (servers, PCs, mobiles, IT applications, SaaS) and the cyberattacks against industrial devices used for Company business;
- Perform regular reviews to detect gaps at the site vs. InfoSec framework;
- Build and maintain the site InfoSec risks log, taking inputs from audits, site InfoSec reviews, requests from departments at the site, requests from Central InfoSec, site InfoSec survey, incident or anomalies;
- Run the site InfoSec survey organized by Central InfoSec, ensuring complete, accurate and timely response;
- Ensure security in local IT solutions/industrial solutions, site services (such as physical security, facilities, and canteen systems), labs and warehouses;
- Ensure that site services follow the security procedures (security in contracts, connection to ST network, security for cloud services);
- Provide the required infosec support to achieve the above objectives;
- Promote InfoSec awareness campaigns and materials within the site, leveraging upon the initiatives at company level from Central InfoSec;
- Promote within the site the need to report InfoSec incident or anomaly using the right reporting channel;
- Use all opportunities to raise InfoSec awareness through the communication channels available at the site.
STMicroelectronics (Malta) Ltd:
ST is a global semiconductor leader delivering intelligent and energy-efficient products and solutions that power the electronics at the heart of everyday life. ST’s products are found everywhere today, and together with our customers, we are enabling smarter driving and smarter factories, cities and homes, along with the next generation of mobile and Internet of Things devices. By getting more from technology to get more from life, ST stands for life.augmented. The Company has served more than 100,000 customers worldwide.
- Familiarity with security frameworks (e.g. NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO 27001) and risk management methodologies;
- Knowledge of patch management, firewalls, and intrusion detection/prevention systems;
- Familiarity with public key infrastructure (PKI) and cryptographic protocols (e.g. SSL/ TLS);
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving ability;
- Outstanding communication and organization skills;
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field; professional certification (e.g. CompTIA Security+, CISSP) is a plus.