SOL Networks Ltd (Social Discovery Ventures) in Malta is looking to recruit a Customer Support Representative (Night Shift)
to join their team
on a full-time basis.
*SOL Networks Ltd (Social Discovery Ventures) would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, they are taking all necessary precautions whilst providing a safe working environment for all their employees.
- Provide full premium customer support to our VIP Clients Customers (via Helpdesk, Messaging, and live support to include Chat and Phone);
- Respond promptly to Customers' inquiries (technical, with payments, etc.), handle and resolve customer complaints;
- Indirect Sales to provide customers with full information regarding our services (general information, how to use, set up, pay, etc.);
- Maintain records of customer interactions and transactions, record details of inquiries, comments and or complaints;
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments (including remote offices as needed);
- Provide feedback and suggestions on the efficiency of the customer service process i.e.: adoption/Implementation of necessary changes for customer service improvement.
- 2 years of experience in the US or UK Customer Call Center Environment;
- Excellent Communication skills, Verbal and Written, with a strong emphasis on Customer Satisfaction;
- Ability to make quick decisions, resolving issues effectively and efficiently are essential;
- Team Player - “ Can Do Attitude”;
- Ability to work under pressure with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work within deadlines;
- Flexible for backup support on occasion or as needed;
- Applicants must be Maltese/EU Nationals/other nationals who are entitled to equal treatment as EU Nationals with regards to employment due to EU legislation & treaty rights about the free movement of workers.
8 pm – 8 am (Malta) 2 Nights on – 2 Nights off.
Kindly note that, by applying, you consent to the fact that our company is permitted to contact you regarding this vacancy using the phone number and email you have provided.
SOL Networks Ltd (Social Discovery Ventures):
Social Discovery Ventures is an international umbrella brand for our group of technology and software engineering companies that provide platforms for social discovery, personal development, and online entertainment. We invest in, develop and support a range of B2C internet projects and brands under the framework of social discovery. What is “social discovery”? Social discovery consists of online services that allow people to discover: New people with similar/complementary interests. New products/ services through people with similar/complementary interests. Our brands create an environment where people from various parts of the globe can meet each other, help each other, communicate, share, and have fun. Those brands are designed to transcend distance. What are our brands? Our brands include services for online dating, the finding of travel companions, social games, language learning, and practicing communities, etc. They include, amongst others, TripTogether, Zang, Digital Chocolate, Shazam, AsianDate, EuroDate.com, SeoPult, UsabilityLab, and PayOnline. When was the company established? The Company was established in 1993. Where are our offices? We have more than 600 employees worldwide across 6 offices globally, including our main two offices - in the United States (Manhattan, New York) and in Russia (Moscow) - and others in Colombia, China, Philippines, Morocco, Latvia.