Binary Investments (Europe) Ltd, Malta is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, self-driven, and proactive Customer Support Executive (Russian, Portuguese speaking)
to join their team on a full-time basis. You will be operating at the front line and serving as the voice of the company. This role is essential by delivering world-class customer experience, you are directly responsible for creating customer loyalty and nurturing business growth.
Your Skills and Motivations:
As our Customer Support Executive
, you must genuinely enjoy helping others. You are naturally curious, love solving problems, and will go the extra mile to make our customers happy. You are also a patient and enthusiastic communicator who enjoys engaging with even the toughest customers. Most importantly, you must be self-driven and “get it” from the get-go.
To excel in this role, you preferably have:
- Excellent English language skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency in a second language like Russian and Portuguese (both oral and written) is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a customer support role
- Experience in a marketing role is a plus
- Proven track record of proactive problem-solving
- Experience working with affiliates and payment agents (digital currency exchanges)
- A university degree in marketing or computer science is a plus.
As our Customer Support Executive
, you will serve as the voice of the company, and help our customers and partners to resolve and reduce issues they might potentially face with our products and services. As our point person, you will be counted upon to manage day-to-day issues without constant feedback and guidance. The frontline is essential to our business and you are expected to deliver world-class customer service that creates customer loyalty and promotes business growth.
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Resolve complex customer care issues through careful investigation and in keeping with existing policies and procedures
- Communicate solutions to customer issues in a clear, concise, friendly, and timely manner
- Respond to customer enquiries by phone, email, social media, and live chat daily
- Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and regulations
- File records and documents of customer interactions according to existing guidelines
- Identify new marketing opportunities through customer feedback and contribute ideas to expand our global customer base
- Collaborate with members of our IT team to identify new ways to improve our products and services for customers
- Attend events and seminars organised by Binary.com affiliates.
- This position includes a market-based salary, annual performance bonus, and health benefits
- You will also enjoy a casual dress code, normal office hours (Monday to Friday, no night shift ), as well as travel and Internet allowances.
Binary Investments (Europe) Ltd:
Binary Investments (Europe) Ltd holds an investment service license in Malta that operates via the award-winning platform, Binary.com. Launched in 2000, Binary.com is one of the oldest and most respected names in the industry. The Binary.com platform allows you to trade synthetic indices, currencies, indices, and
- This role is based at our headquarters in Msida.
commodities. Binary.com is a vibrant and progressive company that blends the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup with the profitability and stability of a long-running business. Our company is built on a culture that fosters collaboration, individuality, and creativity. We care deeply about cultural and gender diversity. And we go to great lengths to foster a supportive, caring environment within a flat organisational structure. We value staff with a sense of fun and adventure, who are optimistic, and customer focused. Above all, you must agree with our strong emphasis on business integrity.