Twin.com is looking to recruit a Customer Support Agent (German Speaking)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Assist our customers and answer their questions via email and live chat, with the occasional phone call
- Use a variety of tools and systems in order to resolve customer issues
- Work with your team to achieve our common goals and keep our customers happy
- Perform verification checks and in some cases process payments
- Provide translations and create content aimed at our German audience
- Assist our Marketing Team in setting up and executing our activities.
- Excellent communication skills in German and a very good command of professional English
- Previous experience from a customer-facing or marketing position
- Experience from the iGaming industry is considered an asset
- Knowledge of the German consumer market is an advantage.
- Creative and forward thinking
- Highly motivated team player
- Problem solver
- Able to handle stress and thrive in a fast-paced multinational environment.
- Exciting opportunity to be part of and have an impact upon the creation of a new and innovative brand on the market
- Attractive remuneration package including health insurance and gym membership
- International flexible work environment with an engaged, driven & professional team
- Great & modern office space in Ta’Xbiex just 5 minutes away from the Mediterranean Sea.
We are a team of iGaming industry professionals with extensive experience in online entertainment, betting & gambling, getting our experience from such companies as Redbet, Betsson, Expekt, PokerStars, GVC, Betclic & Everest. We have gathered together to create a brand new innovative tech-advanced and user-friendly online casino, allowing those who love to gamble to have more fun with extra convenience!
We believe in: EXCELLENCE. We are industry professionals striving for perfection in our fields of responsibility. CHALLENGING OURSELVES. We work hard to achieve our goal and set new even more challenging goals to facilitate growth. TEAMWORK. We create added value together, working as a united team where we support each other.