Deriv (Europe) Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Client Support Executive (French or Portuguese or Russian Speaking)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
We are the Customer Support team, responsible for establishing a sustainable relationship with our clients, assisting them to resolve their potential problems with our products or services, increasing product adoption, and communicating clients’ demands to relevant teams.
About the Role:
As a Client Support Executive
at Deriv.com, you will assist our French or Portuguese or Russian Speaking clients with any issues regarding our products and services, build a mutually beneficial relationship with them and encourage them to try new products. You will also keep track of recurring issues and report clients’ feedback to other teams. If you are a fresh graduate, you can still apply for this role if you value competence, integrity, and teamwork and are passionate about helping clients. By delivering world-class customer service, you will forge client loyalty and promote business growth.
- Resolve complex customer care issues through careful investigation, in keeping with existing policies, and in a clear, concise, friendly, and timely manner;
- Respond to customer inquiries by phone, email, social media, and live chat;
- Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and regulations;
- File records and documents of customer interactions according to existing guidelines;
- Identify new marketing opportunities through customer feedback and contribute ideas to expand our global customer base;
- Collaborate with members of our IT team to identify new ways to improve our products and services for customers;
- Collaborate with client support agents in different time zones to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction;
- Attend events and seminars organized by Deriv.com affiliates.
- Excellent English and French or Portuguese or Russian skills, both oral and written;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a customer support role;
- Proven track record of proactive problem-solving;
- Experience working with affiliates and payment agents (digital currency exchanges).
Perks and Benefits:
- University degree in marketing, computer science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience in technical customer support;
- Experience in the financial services or IT industry.
Deriv (Europe) Ltd:
- Market-based salary;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Health benefits;
- Casual dress code;
- Shift allowance;
- Travel and internet allowances.
Founded in 1999, Deriv.com
) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider. A career at Deriv.com
offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.