PTL Limited in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Customer Experience Specialist to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be working within the company’s Service Desk.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, the Customer Experience Specialist acts as the customer’s first point of contact in support cases. The CES must perform multiple functions effectively and simultaneously.
Duties may vary however, core responsibilities include:
- Manage Support Requests – A significant responsibility of a CES is to manage support requests that originate through a range of channels, such as email, chat, and telephone. The CES is accountable for gathering information through customer interactions, log and classify, investigate and attempt to resolve the case with immediate effect. Issues outside the scope of their capability or responsibility are escalated to other experts, vendors, and specialists and followed up to ensure the highest level of service;
- Resolve Technical Issues – CESs must resolve technical issues remotely with their primary focus being customer satisfaction and fast turnarounds;
- Manage Service Documentation – CESs maintain comprehensive records of service requests and knowledgebase articles to assist in the future resolution of issues.
- Technical expertise – playing a direct role in solving customer queries or issues, a wide range of technical know-how/experience is required;
- Problem-resolving abilities – being problem-solvers, CESs possess a logical mindset able to devise technical and original solutions to customer’s problems;
- Communication – operational message is key in this role since CESs are required to collect data about issues, prepare comprehensive notes and reports, and walk users through the stages they can take to fix technical problems;
- Time administration – CESs must possess advanced time management skills, being able to prioritize and multi-task when covering multiple issues;
- Team player – CESs routinely work with other team members, colleagues, and suppliers to resolve user issues;
- Quality & Customer Focused – CESs main goal is to ensure a high level of customer experience and satisfaction. Although fast turnaround is instrumental in achieving this goal, the CES is able to balance speed without compromising the quality of service;
- Applicants with specialized certifications, such as CompTIA, ITIL, and MCSA (office 365) will be given preference. Although the use of Maltese is preferred, a Level of C1,2 is required in Understanding, Writing and Speaking in English;
- A remuneration package commensurate to the applicant experience and the ability to display aptitude shall be offered to the right candidate. Additional benefits include Health Insurance, free on-site parking facilities, scholastic sponsorships, and the opportunity to obtain industry certifications.
*Applicants should submit a detailed CV with a covering letter. Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and acknowledged after the closing date. Two employer references may be requested in the second interview phase.
PTL specializes in IT and security for business and is heavily engaged in the banking, retail, and hospitality sectors and offers services for accounting purposes and infrastructure needs. With offices in Malta and in Dubai, besides partner offices in Tripoli and Benghazi, PTL has access to channel partners in Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates.