Melita Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit Contact Centre Agents
to join their team on a full-time basis. Do you like forming a relationship with people to be better able to support them?
We are looking for individuals who will be the first point of contact with our customers when they most need our support. This is a varied job in which you will be dealing with queries and some sales while working within a team that will teach you and challenges you to grow. If you value customer-centricity, have a friendly approach, and love problem-solving, then this is the job for you.
What we require for you to be eligible:
What we will give you:
- Have an ‘O’ Level standard of education, which must include a good pass in both Maltese and English;
- Be an excellent team player;
- Be extremely passionate about customers and eager to learn new products and services;
- Possess outstanding customer service, telephone courtesy, communication, and organisational skills;
- In possession of an IT/ICT/ECDL qualification;
- Love of working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Prior experience in a customer service-related role would be will an asset.
At Melita, we help people stay connected with the most technologically advanced telecommunication services around. We started back in 1992, and today we set the standard for digital technologies in Malta, providing services to more than 75% of Maltese households and an ever-growing number of businesses. As our name suggests, we’re rooted in Malta, but with international shareholders and operations in Italy and Germany, we have an outlook that goes beyond Maltese shores, an outlook that’s reflected in our culture and our team.
- An inspiring work environment;
- Motivating incentives and Bonus schemes;
- Advantageous Staff Benefits;
- Favourable work/life balance;
- Exciting training that will help you grow and develop;
- Coaching and mentoring.