EF International Language School in Malta is looking to recruit Hospital Welfare Staff
to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Candidates applying must be living in Malta with a valid working permit.
About the Role:
Within the Student Welfare Team, you will be part of the team responsible for following a students` case in the hospital from beginning to end.
Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Assist guests in hospital and or Police Station;
- Coordinate with Head External Welfare Officer and Student Services Manager regarding any issue known whilst with the guest;
- Follow up on the case after the guest has left the hospital to ensure his/her wellbeing;
- Write a detailed report about events.
*EXCELLENT experience for those seeking careers in the Medical profession.
Who are we?
- Enthusiastic, organised, and a natural leader;
- Must be able to work on split hours and accept “on-call” duties;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Capable of using your own initiative;
- Ideally already a Medical student wishing some experience in the field;
- Responsible and flexible with transportation to the airport, or place of assignment;
- Have the right to live and work in the country of employment;
- Complete fluency in English;
- Attend training prior to your contract commencing.
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers, and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest
asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
*EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and character reference checks.
EF International Language School:
In EF we are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. But we are also a local team of managers, teachers, accommodation-, student services-, activities coordinators (and many more) who run the school together. We have different backgrounds and many stories to share with you.