Electrofix Energy Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Representative to join their Business Development team on a full-time basis.
*MISCO will be taking care of Electrofix Energy Ltd recruitment process.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting customers via different mediums of communication and will form part of the company’s business development; team. As a Customer Service Representative, you have to be able to put yourself in the customers' shoes and remain helpful, patient, positive, and cheerful.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate must have/be:
- Managing a large volume of customer calls;
- Stay friendly and helpful;
- Resolve questions and service issues for customers via phone, email, and text;
- Accurately document customer interactions;
- Determine opportunities for new sales;
- Sell products to established customers through up-selling and cross-selling;
- Resolve all inbound and outbound support requests per established guidelines;
- Identify and act as a company ambassador at all times;
- Be professional and of a smart personality;
- Be able to lead a small team.
Electrofix Energy Ltd:
Electrofix was established in 1998 specializing in electrical and mechanical industrial installations and electrical services. Having worked on some of the largest projects on the island, Electrofix has established itself as one of the main providers of electrical and mechanical services to the construction industry. We pride ourselves on our technical expertise and quality workmanship. Over the years we have built a good safety record along with a sound reputation for completing works to high standards. In 2005 we extended our capabilities to become one of the first companies in Malta to offer renewable and alternative energy solutions. Our leading products have been installed in some of the largest private enterprises as well as government entities. We have won some of the largest projects including the large photovoltaic system at Medserv & Attard Bros Group. Medserv solar farm is the largest solar farm in Malta to date, generating an average of 3420 MW hours per year and saving 2975.30 metric tons of CO2 emissions annually. Since 2014, we have also been offering turnkey solutions to Fuel and Service Stations. Today the company employs more than 50 people constituting a highly competent team of technicians, designers, engineers, sales specialists, customer care representatives, and office administrators dedicating their expertise and passion about providing clients with viable solutions. We are committed to our philosophy of only working with the best breed of brands in order to allow us to deliver reliable, quality solutions to our customers.
- Three years of customer service experience;
- Demonstrated ability to provide outstanding customer service;
- Focus on quality and attention to detail;
- Good time-management skills;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Fluent and proficient in speaking and writing Maltese and English;
- Able to prepare reports as per company’s procedures;
- In possession of a clean driving licence;
- Have a can-do attitude and a hands-on approach;
- Being able to communicate clearly with both colleagues and customers is essential for this role.