In this position of a German-speaking Customer Service Agent, you will be required to provide top-notch service to customers across a number of communication channels for the German market. In this role, you will interact directly with our customers to answer questions, solve issues and maintain our company’s reputation for high-quality service.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing the products inside and out so that you can answer questions
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Skills & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service-related role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both English and German)
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage numerous projects and priorities at once
- Positive and service-oriented attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Basic computer skills and excellent phone disposition
- Willingness to work independently or as part of a team
- Willing to work on a shift basis
- Currently living in Malta
The chosen candidate will benefit from flexible working hours between 8am - 10pm (40 hrs) Mon - Sun
The chosen candidate will also benefit from Private Health Insurance and once a year paid (return) flight home (to Germany).