CES Communications in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Call Center Team Leader to join their team on a full-time basis.
*This job is based on a 40-hour workweek. These hours will partly be worked from our office environment (post-COVID-19), the other hours will be worked from home.
As the Call Center Team Leader, you will be responsible for coordinating several members in our Call Center Team and will ensure that the people within that team have what they need to achieve success within the organisation. The personal skills we require include a passion for knowledge, attention to detail, highly organised -both personally and professionally-, good written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work within a variety of teams and demonstrated ability for leadership. Our team is comprised of people who exhibit the “can-do” attitude and value the creation of a positive working environment for all those they interact with.
Our Call Center Team Leader is comprised of the following responsibilities:
- Monitor the Call Center stats on a daily basis to make sure that callers are performing according to the quality standards;
- Daily Targets – monitoring and corrections as needed;
- Creating and coordinating the schedules of the callers according to the volume of the business;
- Ensure fluidity of operation through the effective management of multiple schedules;
- Provide leadership and positive reinforcement to help caller teams meet the organisation’s expectations for productivity, quality, and continuous improvement;
- Conduct regular reviews of all callers’ performance and organise training sessions;
- Responsibility for hiring and training new callers in multiple languages through multiple sources;
- Preparation of monthly budget forecast for the Call Center;
- Submit regular reports to management and technical teams;
- Maintain transparent communication;
- Appropriately and efficiently communicate organisation information and instructions through conference calls, one-on-one meetings, reporting, and email;
- Participating in projects that serve the long-term strategic objectives and aid in the improvement of our company.
- Leadership: You oversee callers whom you are expected to direct and manage. Therefore, you must have excellent leadership and organizational management skills and relevant experience;
- Motivation: People work harder when they receive the right amount of motivation, so as our Call Centre Leader, you are expected to know how to devise effective motivational techniques to improve the performance of your teammates. Also, personal ongoing self-development and personal growth as an employee are highly valued;
- Hardworking: To be able to encourage your team members to work harder, you must be a hard worker yourself;
- Goal Setting and Achievement: You will be setting goals for others to achieve and therefore, you must be an achiever too;
- Multitasking: As our Call Centre Leader, you must be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time without errors and mistakes;
- Flexible: Your work schedule varies from day to day, depending on what tasks present throughout the week. You will have to be able and willing to work on an on-call basis, being available to attend any emergency or other ad hoc task that may arise during the week, as well as the weekend;
- Self-Motivated: This requires our Call Centre Leader to have the internal drive and motivation to begin and continue tasks without external prodding;
- Communicational: Working as a Call Centre Team Leader, you are the link between company management and caller, and you manage the relationship between caller and customer. Herefore, you need to possess better than average written and spoken communication skills.
What we offer:
Through the application of custom software, CES Communications delivers services to its customers while helping them identify great additions to their existing revenue streams. We create tailor-made programs for our customer's specific needs, as well as train and support the required resources to help move their acquisition, retention or customer win-back programs forward. As the GDPR went live on the 25th of May, 2018 compliance with these regulations has become a major consideration for all firms operating with even a single EU customer in their database. Our adherence to great software has yielded a fully compliant environment, that carefully strikes a balance between the data controllers with whom we work and the data subjects with whom the controller would like to engage. We help to manage the security of any personal details on behalf of the subjects; and on the controller side, we help them to maintain full compliance by operating in a fully encrypted environment with sub-processors who have themselves taken great strides to welcome the new regulations.
- Professional experience and opportunity to grow within your role;
- Full training on your role and on our system;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to work remotely as well;
- Competitive salary;
- Family style work atmosphere.