Job vacancy: Customer Service Executive
*jobsinmalta.com would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, Binary Europe Ltd is carrying out online interviews and the selected candidate will be set up to work remotely until the offices reopen.
We are the Customer Support team, responsible for establishing a sustainable relationship with our clients, assisting them to resolve their potential problems with our products or services, increasing product adoption, and communicating clients’ demands to relevant teams.
About the Role:
As a Customer Service Executive
at Binary.com, you will assist our French or Portuguese speaking clients with any issues regarding our products and services, build a mutually beneficial relationship with them and encourage them to try new products. You will also keep track of recurring issues and report clients’ feedback to other teams. If you are a fresh graduate, you can still apply for this role if you value competence, integrity, and teamwork and are passionate about helping clients. By delivering world-class customer service, you will forge client loyalty and promote business growth.
- Resolve complex customer care issues through careful investigation, in keeping with existing policies, and in a clear, concise, friendly, and timely manner;
- Respond to customer inquiries by phone, email, social media, and live chat;
- Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and regulations;
- File records and documents of customer interactions according to existing guidelines;
- Identify new marketing opportunities through customer feedback and contribute ideas to expand our global customer base;
- Collaborate with members of our IT team to identify new ways to improve our products and services for customers;
- Collaborate with client support agents in different time zones to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction;
- Attend events and seminars organized by Binary.com affiliates.
- Excellent English and French or Portuguese skills, both oral and written;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a customer support role;
- Proven track record of proactive problem-solving;
- Experience working with affiliates and payment agents (digital currency exchanges).
Perks and Benefits:
- University degree in marketing, computer science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience in technical customer support;
- Experience in the financial services or IT industry.
Binary Europe Ltd:
Founded in 1999, Binary.com is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade in world markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider.
- Market-based salary;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Health benefits;
- Casual dress code;
- Shift allowance;
- Travel and internet allowances.