PTL Limited is looking to recruit a Customer Success Specialist (CSS) to join their team within the company’s Service Desk on a full-time basis. Based in Malta and reporting to the Head of Customer Success, the CSS is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of service-desk operations to ensure customers receive the best support experience possible. The CSS must perform multiple functions effectively and simultaneously.
*jobsinmalta.com would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, PTL Limited is carrying out online interviews and the selected candidate will be set up to work remotely until the offices reopen.
Duties may vary, however, core responsibilities include the following:
- Oversee 100% of the requests, incidents and problems. Manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues;
- Act as an escalation point for all requests and incidents. Develop and mature phone/ticket escalation processes to ensure free-flowing escalation and information within the organization;
- Determine root cause of issues and communicate appropriately to internal and external customers;
- Provides training, coaching and supervision over help desk employees. Monitors metrics from the service desk team and provides regular reports to the Head of Customer Success for decision-making, planning and evaluation purposes;
- Implement and enforce departmental policies and procedures that ensure operations are based on best practices and are effectively performed;
- Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of operational documentation to include administrative paperwork and knowledgebase articles;
- Assist in the maintenance of current customer accounts by engaging in customer success management activities to discover opportunities for improvement.
- Technical expertise: playing a direct role in solving customer queries or issues, a wide-range of technical know-how/experience is required;
- Problem-resolving abilities: being problem-solvers, CSSs possess a logical mindset able to devise technical and original solutions to customer’s problems;
- Communication: operational message is key in this role since CSSs are required to collect data about issues, prepare comprehensive notes and reports, and walk users through the stages they can take to fix technical problems;
- Time administration: CSSs must possess advanced time management skills, being able to prioritise and multi-task when covering multiple issues;
- Leadership: a CSS shall be a natural leader, charismatic and able to lead and influence a team to constantly achieve better results;
- Quality & Customer Obsessed: CSSs’ main goal is to ensure a high level of customer experience and satisfaction. Although fast turnaround is instrumental in achieving this goal, the CSS is able to balance speed without compromising the quality of service;
- This role requires you to possess a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Management and a minimum of 3 years of support related experience;
- Applicants with specialised certifications, such as CompTIA, ITIL, and MCSA (office 365) will be given preference;
- Although the use of Maltese is preferred, a Level of C1,2 is required in Understanding, Writing and Speaking in English.
A remuneration package commensurate to the applicant experience and ability to display aptitude shall be offered to the right candidate. Additional benefits include Health Insurance, free on-site parking facilities & certification sponsorships.
*Prospective candidates should submit a detailed CV with a covering letter. Applications will be treated with the strictest confidence and acknowledged after closing date. Two employer references may be requested at the second interview phase.
PTL specialises in IT and security for business and is heavily engaged in the banking, retail and hospitality sectors and offers services for accounting purposes and infrastructure needs. With offices in Malta and in Dubai, besides partner offices in Tripoli and Benghazi, PTL has access to channel partners in Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, and the United Arab Emirates.