eCabs Operators Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Contact Centre Team Leader
to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Contact Centre Manager, the primary role of the ideal candidate is to mentor, coach, monitor and support a team of Customer Service Agents deliver best in class service across all customer contact channels.
This includes providing feedback, coaching and training, as well as managing employees through personal performance management plans to ensure KPI targets are achieved. The Contact Centre Team Leader
is also key in ensuring support is provided to contact centre staff with complex customer queries, and workload is efficiently managed. This role belongs to someone who is passionate about people, with particular accountability on people management and operational support.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Coach, Lead and motivate Contact centre agents to deliver outstanding customer service and quality excellence;
- Ensure that the Contact Centre agents are meeting and exceeding the required standard and targets as communicated by the Call Centre Manager and eCabs’ Management;
- Improve performance through performance management plans of underperforming staff;
- Resolve Customer Escalations and complaints efficiently and professionally, and support overflow of calls when required;
- Manage customer communications channels, including calls, emails and social media real-time, to ensure efficiency SLAs are met. Ensure schedule adherence is achieved. Effectively plan workload for the day and week;
- Lead by example, and demonstrate behaviours that promote teamwork, enthusiasm and positive attitude;
- Support Contact Centre staff with their queries, also providing formal and informal feedback as required;
- Escalation of areas of concern to management, such as low productivity, high sickness, lateness, etc, as well as an escalation of technical issues to appropriate departments to support staff;
- Ensure staff are kept updated with company communications or changes to processes and procedures through effective communication;
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls;
- Facilitate effective team meetings, training and coaching sessions.
eCabs Operators Co. Ltd:
eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low to pick up time frames from any point in Malta.
- Previous coaching and/or leadership experience within a contact centre;
- Proven experience of delivering outstanding customer service, handling complex queries and customer complaints;
- Excellent communicator, who can lead by example to motivate a growing and challenging service operation;
- Able to think outside the box to problem-solve, find solutions to challenges and take timely decisions;
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude, who takes ownership of the team and own performance;
- Reliable and able to work under pressure in a dynamic and constantly changing environment;
- Team-player, able to work different shifts on a 24x7 basis, including weekends and public holidays.