As a Customer Support Specialist, Japanese or German you will be 1st line Support for players wishing to contact the company with regards to various matters, to include Account queries, Bonus enquiries, Complaints, Promotions, Basic Technical support and other various troubleshooting needs.
- Handling customer queries through Live Chat and email
- Escalating to relevant departments and following up on the resolution
- Working with multiple back offices, internal tools as well as engaging 3rd parties (Games providers) to ensure customer queries are answered and/or resolved in a timely and correct manner
- Assisting customers encountering issues with processing payments (Credit Cards, Bank transfers, E-wallets, Paysafe)
- Assisting customers with their KYC procedure - Also working closely with the Risk team in this matter
- Working closely with the VIP, Marketing and Risk/Payments department
- Crediting bonuses & Free spins
- Actively engaging customers in the view to increase player activity
- Upselling the Brands promotions
Skills & Experience
- Professional German and fluent English language skills (written and spoken)
- Native Japanese with a good level of English:
- Previous experience in Support / Customer Service would be ideal
- Excellent PC and internet skills
- Clear thinking and problem solving
- The chosen candidate must be flexible and willing to work shifts.
The Gaming Customer Support - German or Japanese roles are both based in Malta with a reputable company operating within the iGaming industry.