AirX Charter Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Flight Support Representative
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The role of this position is to be responsible for being the first point of contact for brokers and clients for their needs related to the trips booked with us: making flight changes, communicating restrictions and offering the best solutions, inputting given information to work systems, issuing itineraries and working on any other requests that can be related to VVIP flying with help of internal and external parties involves. Such role consists of a 24/7 coverage on different work shift patterns.
Duties will include:
- Post-sale broker and Client support;
- Co-ordination of daily operations between internal departments;
- Keeping up to date with all flight changes and updating Work systems and team members for alterations for rescheduling;
- Define and offer suitable alternative options in case of restrictions;
- Certify that required documentation is available for our Operations department;
- Ensure a high level of customer service with a good feedback;
- Adhere to relevant procedures;
- Communication of operational restrictions;
- Catering coordination assistance.
Why should you join us?
- Experience in General Aviation is an asset;
- Working with MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Ability to present, negotiate and communicate clearly and effectively;
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is an advantage;
- A good attitude and excellent customer service skills are a must;
- Responsible and mature mindset;
- Attention to details and able to take initiative;
- Deadline and teamwork orientated;
- Attention to detail is key in this role.
AirX Charter Ltd:
The AirX journey started in 2010. Our ambition was to build a diverse fleet of aircraft which can cater to many private and business needs. Today’s AirX fleet ranges from a Citation X to an A340 which is the largest VIP business aircraft in the world and which has 100 lie-flat seats. The newest member of our family is a Lineage 1000 which can carry up to 19 people and which has a truly astounding range. We expect to add further exciting aircraft very soon. The AirX family extends to the great people within the business. Within our Malta, USA, UK and German offices the AirX family combine years of aviation knowledge and experience, working together to tailor each flight, creating a bespoke and unique travel experience that exceeds our client’s expectations. All of the departments across our business from our Flight Operations Team to our Aircraft Maintenance Teamwork as one team and each and every person is passionate about providing a great flying experience to our customers. We have exciting plans for the future, extending the range of aircraft in our fleet so that we can provide more choices to our customers. The past 10 years have been fun and the next 10 years will be exciting.
- A competitive salary package together with other benefits;
- Training and professional development;
- A challenging and dynamic work environment.