As a Customer Success Manager - English you will be responsible for :
- Be responsible for an effective and smooth transition from the sales process to on-boarding and the settling in period.
- Train customers to be self-reliant as possible and use the knowledge base effectively,
- Be proactive in analysing customer needs and preparing feedback that the support, sales and development teams can easily digest,
- Set and manage customer expectations, help them understand and accept company processes and decisions that might affect them,
- Hold regular customer success and satisfaction reviews - results of which are prepared for communication to other teams,
- Proactively analyse and be involved with improving the on-boarding process, encourage upsells and cross-sells,
- Partner with existing customers to effectively resolve issues over the phone various support channels and diagnose software issues and engage with our product manager using established processes.
Experience and Skills
- CSM experience with a proven track record working in a senior software support role preferably in SaaS,
- You will have very strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Be curious and want to solve problems, eager to find out how to make things work for our existing customers,
- Self-motivated, resilient and flexible as workload increases at particular times
- Have project planning experience and be able to simultaneously manage multiple new customers and plan, manage and guide them through the onboarding process and critical first few months of operation successfully,
- Have experience working with data files - be able to work with school data provided in multiple formats and states of cleanliness. This data must be cleaned up and imported
- Have training experience - be able to deliver one to one training sessions online
- Perfect - Native written and spoken English is an absolute must
- Currently living in Malta
The following would also be an asset..
- Background in education, especially a management or administrative role.
- Experience training customers over the web.
- experience with customer on-boarding for SaaS.
The working hours for this role are 12:30 - 21:00 CET