One of our clients, a leader within the retail industry in Malta is seeking to recruit a Customer Service Agent to join their team on a full-time basis, based in B'Kara.
- Providing support and information to customers, over the phone, e-mails, in person and through chat;
- The issue, follow up and close pending customer related issues, in line with the service levels and performance indicators set;
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution;
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Possess a strong customer-centric approach, preferably having previous experience in customer care;
- Proficient in office applications and ideally customer relations management systems;
- Have excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening;
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different scenarios.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.