One of our clients, a leader in the Logistics and Transport industry in Malta is seeking to recruit a Customer Care Representative to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Reply and service all the respective e-mails relating to SLC while giving full support over the phone;
- Liaise with all foreign agents regarding SLC shipments;
- Check the online status of the SLC consignments at agents and change as & when necessary;
- Receive, tally and measure SLC goods received at Luqa warehouse from Hal Far;
- Communicate with clients whenever there is a discrepancy in volume and collect any additional monies owed prior to releasing goods;
- Issue and follow up surveys to clients and pass on the respective feedback to the Company;
- Manage, follow up and service the SLC Facebook page;
- Issue any necessary marine cargo insurance policies.
- Minimum O level standard of education;
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English and Maltese;
- Must have previous experience of working in a dynamic customer care environment or in a call centre;
- Previous experience in shipping, freight, import and export, transportation or logistics will be considered an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent social and verbal intelligence, customer care and communication skills;
- Highly computer proficient;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for details
- Organised and able to work under pressure.
- Familiar with Facebook page maintenance.