Vittoria Services in Malta is looking to recruit Customer Service Representatives (English Speaking)
to join their team on a full-time basis for January 2020 intake. We believe in providing excellent, efficient and high-level customer service experience to our players/customers.
The Customer ServiceSuper Agent handles all customer contacts through calls, emails and web chats. A multi-skilled agent is one that is able to effectively cope in an ever-changing environment. Such a CSR offers an essential, value-adding service that aims to provide the first-call resolution to our players/customers and continue to add value and exceptional customer service.
Key Role Responsibilities:
Key Personal Capabilities:
- Answer inbound calls, emails and web chats related to Sports (CS), Racebook, Casino and Poker inquiries in a professional manner;
- Strive for first contact resolution for Sports (CS), Racebook, Casino, Customer Service and Poker inquiries;
- Offer exceptional and proactive Customer Service, which exceeds all customer/player expectations and seize opportunities to upsell products including Bitcoin when they arise;
- Provide helpful Customer Service by identifying customer needs, resolving customer concerns and processing customer transactions including deposits and withdrawals;
- Be knowledgeable in all necessary areas regarding the business and its products;
- Ensure phones are logged in and respond in a timely manner to email and chat inquiries according to internal procedures and policies;
- Ability to liaise with other departments to address customer/player’s inquiries (i.e., BTC, Fraud and Financial Services);
- Can quickly identify and report any technical issues relating to system issues and errors to the appropriate team;
- Has at a minimum of basic knowledge internet troubleshooting;
- Perform additional duties and project work as assigned.
- Has Call Centre experience;
- Has a sound knowledge of Sports but knowledge of the wider gaming industry;
- Excellent telephone, email and webchat etiquette with strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Savvy in the use of Microsoft and Mobile applications;
- Passionate about adding value to the customer’s experience and interaction;
- Continue to attend training/upskilling sessions to improve product specific and systems knowledge;
- Has basic troubleshooting and Multitasking skills;
- Able to portray a professional and positive attitude and can live up to Champion’s company values;
- A strong team player who can motivate and drive team success;
- Can demonstrate flexibility and reliability in shifting schedules.
Vittoria IS Customer Service. Our unique team-first management style, combined with our core values and vast experience gives us both an edge in the industry and the advantage our employees are looking for in their careers. At Vittoria Services we know the value of offering a customer journey that is positive, patient and considerate. We are a versatile outsourced call centre on the front lines of premium customer service. We offer customised technology solutions for our clients across a wide span of verticals. Custom-fit solutions guaranteed to improve efficiency and deliver personalised service and support. We are experts at listening and making the customer experience feel easy, pleasant and secure.
- Awesome location in Spinola Park;
- We celebrate every birthday with your favourite cake!
- Corporate gym membership 4. w/Cynergi;
- Fruit baskets and tea biscuits 24/7;
- Private Healthcare Insurance including preventative care;
- Annual Eye Care Examinations on-site;
- Corporate Events on and off-site;
- Training and other Events to support your careers ;
- Food Discount Cards with the Carob Tree, TexMex and Food Theatre in St. Julian’s.