As a Customer Service Manager, you will report directly to the Head of Operations. Your primary focuses are to maintain employee’s satisfaction while reaching business targets. You will be responsible for the implementation of the strategic direction and manage the Support Operations in terms of quality, employee development and efficiency perspectives.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards. Propose improvements focusing on quality and efficiency.
- Set and monitor both business and employee targets and KPI’s while being accountable for achieving the results.
- Recruit, mentor and develop agents skills and strengths. Create an empowered and independent working environment for employees.
- Create and maintain a stable service infrastructure that is flexible and responsive to changes
- Improve players service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate growth, while aiming to resolve issues in a one-stop shop.
- Stay ahead of industry knowledge while using best practices in areas to improve
- Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, action items and deadlines.
- Work closely with interfaces. Create a collaborative platform for consultation and sharing information.
Experience & Skills
- At least 2 years working experience with online gaming as a manager in customer support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English. Spanish and / or Italian are an advantage
- Proven experience of employee development, management and mentoring
- Strong work ethics in order to succeed in a fast-moving and result-oriented environment
- Example of integrity, self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Must be adaptable and willing to change, always positive
- Ability to make strong long-lasting relationships with the customers and organization interfaces in order to influence positive customer relationships
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills with attention to details and accuracy of work
- Manage time effectively, to ashore meeting business goals
- Excellent people skills to maintain positive relationships with all employees
- Strong analytical skills to identify improvements and opportunities
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Currently living in Malta