Yellow, Discover Local in Malta is looking to recruit Call Centre Digital Specialists (Maltese & English Speaking) to join their team on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate will communicate with clients via telephone, email and other digital channels; creating proposals, providing sales advice and meeting client needs. You will convert a number of leads generated by the Company to meet monthly targets.
- Conduct outbound calls, efficiently and professionally;
- Create proposals suitable to the clients’ requirements, providing consultative sales service and customer satisfaction;
- Ensuring the updating of company CRM in line with department procedures;
- Working a minimum of 20 hours weekly, preferably mornings;
- Meet and exceed Call Centre call quality standards and targets.
- Fluent in both Maltese and English speaking and writing;
- Knowledge of social media, websites and computer;
- Call Centre background will be beneficial;
- Though not a requirement, previous sales experience will be considered an asset.
What we offer:
- Working with a reputable Company;
- A Call Centre employee working a 20 hour week, is expected to earn not less than Є11,000 in their first year;
- A comprehensive training programme conducted by industry experts;
- On-going training and support all year round;
- Motivational out-door events;
- Regular incentives with attractive prizes;
- Company events;
- Life Insurance.
Over 200 sqm of recreational indoor and outdoor facilities equipped with:
Yellow, Discover Local:
We are the best Local Discovery Search Tool A Digital First Company Innovation is the recipe for our success and digital transformation is what drives us. This is why we always push forward, identifying and grasping opportunities conveyed by new technologies and reinventing ourselves to deliver a substance to our users and clients. Why Yellow? Let's face it. Nobody does local better than we do. Many have tried to follow in our footsteps. Few have managed to succeed and none have surpassed us. Not only did we revamp our website to its entirety transforming it into the top local discovery tool, but we are also trailblazing the digital landscape. With more than 11,000 daily sessions and a choice of more than 21,000 listings, businesses are more likely to be found by a potential customer in Malta or Gozo. Yellow remains committed to delivering richer content and enhanced search experience, through an unparalleled local media presence across the country. With listings, articles, media, pictures, videos, links and maps, shoppers can discover top-ranked businesses and make more informed decisions in all areas when looking for a product or service. As technology is setting the pace of change, we're taking the digital landscape by storm. We know that slick design coupled with the creative use of technology and a solid strategy in place can make your online presence pop. We think deeply using data and act quickly to deliver smart solutions whilst setting the gold standard for customer care. With a vast range of digital products such as Mini-Sites, Websites and Tags that suit any budget, Yellow provides the best return-on-investment for businesses looking to reach thousands of customers.
- Table tennis;
- TV room;
- Chill out area;
- Kitchen and dining area.