Ferratum Bank p.l.c. in Malta is looking to recruit a Customer Support Officer (German Speaker) on a full-time basis to join their team.
CSO’s role is in assisting the onboarding process for new customers, assisting the operational processes for new and existing customers, charge of development, cancellation of customer deposit accounts (current account, savings account, term deposit account) and responsible for all customer’s processes.
- Provide superior professional customer service whilst dealing with all enquiries regarding the company’s products and services;
- Ensure that the company’s accounts are opened per the company’s product and service guidelines;
- Building a rapport with the customers whilst addressing any issues relating to any of the company’s products;
- Identify selling opportunities after analysing the customer’s needs;
- Assistance with the gathering of data/information for the company (via phone, e-mails, chat, video call or any other agreed communication channel).
- Fluent in both English and German oral and written. Additional languages will be a benefit;
- Previous working experience in a similar environment is a plus;
- Computer skills;
- Team player and customer-oriented;
- Willingness to learn and expand horizons.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamically international evolving company;
- Opportunities for growth, realization of own ideas and further training;
- Professional and attentive environment;
- Other company benefits (performance-based bonus scheme, company events, gym card, transport solution for night shifts whenever the public transport is not available, internal development training sessions).
Why join Ferratum?
We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive. Joining Ferratum you will:
Ferratum Bank p.l.c.
Ferratum Bank p.l.c., a subsidiary of the Ferratum Group, is licenced by the Malta Financial Services Authority to provide a range of banking services to its clients. Its EU banking licence enables it to provide its services from Malta to other jurisdictions within the EEA, including the acceptance of deposits, which are covered by the Maltese Depositor Compensation Scheme. Ferratum Bank offers its customers the possibility to apply for a personal loan, benefiting from the security and professionalism of a bank, whilst enjoying the speed, simplicity and openness of our uncomplicated service. In many cases, loans can be agreed within a matter of minutes, with minimal amounts of red tape. Our success lies in our simple loan application process, quick service and strict security. The rest is down to the expertise of our employees whose dedication, know-how and service skills help retain customers and gain referrals all over the world.
- Feel that we believe in the development of our employees through training, education and by providing conditions which lead to increased productivity, motivation, performance and engagement;
- Join a fast and growing international finance company;
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with supportive teams in a fun startup-like culture;
- Be offered a competitive salary, benefits packages and other additional perks;
- Have fun at work.