Middlesea Assist Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Call Centre Agent
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The role is on a shift basis (we are open 24/7) and has a key role in the day-to-day operation. The main duty of the Call Centre Agent is to handle incoming calls for assistance services and dispatch the needed service within the agreed time frame.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
Qualifications and Skills:
- Answer and handle incoming calls for assistance services;
- Correspond with foreign and local third parties by email;
- Identify, research and resolve customer queries using applicable software;
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures;
- Complete call logs and reports;
- Other call centre related duties as assigned.
Middlesea Assist Ltd:
- Proficient in relevant computer applications including the ability to learn and navigate new software;
- Excellent data entry and typing skills;
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Ability to handle the stressful situation appropriately;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and work in a dynamic environment;
- Speak and write fluent Maltese and English;
- Knowledge of basic home installation (would be considered an asset);
- Experience in a call centre environment (would be considered an asset);
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles (would be considered an asset).
Established in 2012, Middlesea Assist brings together Mapfre Middlesea plc, Malta’s leading insurer and Mapfre Asistencia, the majority shareholder and multinational assistance company with presence in five continents. Thanks to a complex network of corporate companies and a selected network of local providers, Middlesea Assist specialises in various assistance services and warranties with a special focus on roadside, home and medical assistance both locally and worldwide.