Accutor Limited is looking to recruit a Customer Services Assistant
to join their team based in Malta on a full-time basis.
- Manning the busy switchboard: receiving and forwarding calls to the correct departments and employees;
- Taking messages and ensuring they are passed onto the appropriate employees on a Timely Basis;
- Providing basic and accurate information to the clients, partners, contractors;
- Ad-hoc administration;
- Responsible for reporting activities;
- Involvement and active participation in internal meetings and training/workshops;
- The capability of handling up to 500 emails on a daily basis without missing any email;
- Handling phone calls in a manner to satisfy the customer;
- Customer satisfaction and resolving the issue, i.e. closing the issue in order to solve the case, is the key motive.
Accutor is a global Legal, Payroll and Tax consultancy that specializes in helping organizations, recruitment agencies, and individual contractors to work globally. We work with many of the global fortune 2000 companies and are able to deploy contractors under our entities across the world.
- Previous experience in customer services is necessary in order to maintain the CS Department;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- A confident and professional manner – our clients include a number of Fortune 2000 companies and you will be communicating with them on the phone and via email on a daily basis;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Language Skills – a high level of proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Being comfortable in the spoken form of another European language is an advantage, German is preferred;
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Must have a helpful approach and a can-do attitude;
- Impeccable timekeeping;
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines during stress and short timeframes;
- Good manners, a positive and polite personality;
- Ability to be communicative, while maintaining confidentiality;
- An organised, accurate and structured way of working.