Saint James Hospital in Malta is looking to recruit a Contact Centre Agent
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Contact Centre Agent
is the first person with whom clients, patients and fellow employees speak over the phone. The ideal candidate has to portray a positive, helpful and professional demeanour with patients and colleagues alike. He/she is responsible to act as the link between all the departments and co-ordinate all matters arising in relation to clients/patients.
The ideal candidate must be:
- Able to confidently and professionally handle incoming and outgoing calls;
- Able to provide a robust service to our patients as well as our internal clients by booking appointments and dealing with queries using our hospital information system;
- An excellent team player;
- Computer literate and handle a conversation over the telephone at the same time;
- Conversant in Maltese, English and preferably Italian;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Able to multi-task.
Training will be provided.
*The candidate will be expected to work different shifts.
Saint James Hospital:
Saint James Hospital Group is Malta's leading Private Health Care Group with over 30 years of experience in the Medical Field. A professional workforce, medical expertise, customer satisfaction and the latest technology are our driving forces. These are backed by our core values which are: Passion for Excellence; Mutual Respect; Personal Responsibility and Teamwork.