Job vacancy: Airline Call Centre Representatives ( German or French Speaking)
Centrecom is a multilingual Call Centre located in Mosta, Malta and our mission is to deliver a remarkable customer care experience to all our Clients. We are seeking German and French speakers with a good level of English language, spoken and written. Ideal candidates will be representing one of our Clients in the Airline Industry and will be responsible for assisting its customers’ requests via phone, social media and emails.
What you’ll receive:
- Training: Paid training, as well as on-going training modules to improve product knowledge;
- Pay: You will receive hourly basic pay plus quarterly incentives based on performance;
- Benefits: Exceptional schemes and bonuses;
- Support: A team of professionals who are available to help you navigate and grow.
- Adhere to our Customer connection methodology to ensure customers receive a remarkable experience;
- Utilise available resources to efficiently handle customer requests;
- Consistently meet or exceed performance goals and maintain productivity standards;
- Engage in team meetings and/or training sessions to build your knowledge base and awareness of company initiatives.
Our vision of putting our customers first gives us direction and drives every day-to-day decision, be it large or small. We consciously choose to care. We place our clients’ success and their customers’ interests at the heart of every decision we make. We choose to listen, understand and feel our clients’ needs and we become our clients’ eyes and ears, collecting data and information to continuously improve the services we provide. We set out to fulfil our Brand Promise through daily execution of our values and their expression within our company culture. We believe that the empowering of our staff is key in achieving this and that is why we empower our people to do everything they can in order to delight the customers of our clients. We are here to make their experiences with our client’s Brand, memorable. We believe in getting the company culture right because it is our front-liners who delight your customers. We invest in their environment, training and tech tools to provide customers with a competitive edge.
- Available to work either 20 or 40 hours/week including weekends;
- Be computer literate, preferably in possession of an ECDL certificate;
- Excellent communication and listening skills;
- A can-do attitude and the ability to work on their own initiative with limited supervision;
- Previous experience in any customer care role is compulsory;
- A valid permit to work and reside in Malta;
- Available to commence employment in October or November 2019.