Motors Inc. in Malta is looking to recruit a Service Advisor
to join their team within their After Sales Service department on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Service Manager.
Main Objective of the Job:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling customer requirements by identifying, discussing and processing the routine service and repair requirements needed;
- To coordinate works required with the service department and coordinate the schedule of the Service as well as assisting the Service Manager in coordinating the job works required in the service garage.
Skills and Abilities:
- Process customer requests in a professional and efficient manner;
- To manage and direct customers enquiries by directing them through the appropriate channels;
- Log all queries and requests to the system by informing and seeking advice with colleagues and superiors;
- Maintain an active communication with entire customer base ensuring the best possible vehicle maintenance continuation;
- Log and follow up on customer complaints to department managers and follow up accordingly;
- Develop the service sales opportunities whilst sustaining the best customer experience;
- Participate actively in promoting the products and services of the Company;
- Handling cash and billing transactions in ensuring that all monies due to the Company for service and spare parts are duly collected;
- Inspect incoming and outgoing vehicles from the service centre prior to accepting or handing over the customer vehicle keys;
- Monitoring and efficiently closing pending job cards;
- Ensure that warranty procedures are adhered to;
- Guide and advise the mechanics as to the authorisation of work that needs to be carried out on the vehicles.
Motors Inc. is the new company formed following the merger between Cars International Ltd. and Pater Group. Cars International Ltd. is co-owned by Tum Invest Group and United Group, while Pater Group owns UCIM Co. Ltd., Meridian Enterprises Ltd. and Waldorf Auto Services. The merge into Motors Inc. provides great opportunity to maximise talent potential, operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness by joining winning forces. Motors Inc. is a one-stop-shop where interested customers can buy new, affordable, high-tech and luxury cars, approved used and commercial vehicles. Motors Inc. customers can rely on a full suite of repairs, maintenance and after-sales services.
- The ability to solve customer related issues and follow up accordingly;
- Willing to learn and develop in the role;
- Attention to detail;
- Ownership towards the duties;
- Good communication skills.