MaltaPost plc in Malta is looking to recruit a Postal Operator
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidates will work on walking routes or for those who prefer, motorcycle ones using a 125cc provided by the Company. The selected candidates will be responsible for the delivery of mail in designated areas and will be reporting to the Delivery Supervisor.
- Be over eighteen years due to driving;
- Possess a minimum of school leaving certificate including a pass in Maths and English or equivalent;
- Hold a clean police conduct certificate;
- Be physically fit and able to work carrying weight;
- Be smart, sociable and of positive personality;
- Be able to communicate effectively in Maltese and/or English.
- Monday to Saturday from 0700hrs - 1400hrs.
Those interested should send a letter of application together with a detailed curriculum vitae, including their ID Card number.
MaltaPost plc is Malta's leading postal services company, being the sole licensed Universal Service Provider of postal service in the Maltese Islands. It is one of the country's largest private employers and as the national postal operator, it collects and delivers mail to every address on the Islands, 6-days-a-week and operates through a comprehensive retail network of outlets. It is regulated by the Malta Communications Authority and is listed on the Malta Stock Exchange. MaltaPost has developed a state-of-the-art document management center in Xewkija, Gozo which is equipped to scan, archive and index information of both electronic and physical formats.