Michael Debono Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit Service Advisors
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Michael Debono Limited represents the Toyota brand in Malta. It is a long-established business with a strong reputation for brand reliability and customer loyalty. It strives to continue building on quality and service the “Toyota Way’ to be able to provide a unique customer experience to its esteemed client portfolio. Michael Debono Limited is part of Debono group, a multifaceted group of companies whose primary aim is to achieve business growth through innovation.
Reporting to the Lead Service Advisor, the ideal candidate shall be:
- The direct point of contact for clients before and after service and body shop work is carried out;
- S/he will greet clients, match client requirements with job cards, brief the clients on works to be carried out and check-in vehicles on the system;
- Responsible for service bookings made by e-mail, handling calls related to aftersales clients as well as for up-selling Michael Debono products and services;
- S/he will handle billing and complaints and may occasionally perform other additional duties which may be considered necessary from time to time.
Michael Debono Ltd:
Established in 1960, Michael Debono Ltd is Malta's exclusive representative of the world's leading car manufacturer, Toyota. From day one, since distributing the first Toyota in Europe, our foremost objective has been to offer complete customer satisfaction to all our customers. This has enabled us to build strong relationships and a loyal database of valued customers, supporting our rapid expansion over the years, where we have extended our range of aftersales facilities to meet our all of our customers’ auto-related needs. Specialities: Toyota Cars, Quality Used Cars, Genuine Car Parts, Body Repairs and Servicing.
- The selected candidate shall have at least 1-year experience in an automotive customer-facing role;
- Possess clean police conduct;
- S/he will be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and shall be a highly organized individual, capable of working with minimum supervision;
- Technical background would be considered an asset.