Accutor Limited is looking to recruit a Customer Services Assistant
to join their team based in Malta on a full-time basis.
- Manning the busy switchboard: receiving and forwarding calls to the correct departments and employees;
- Taking messages and ensuring they are passed onto the appropriate employees on a Timely Basis;
- Updating the phone database;
- Liaising with the Office Manager and Head Receptionist;
- Providing basic and accurate information to the clients, partners, contractors;
- Ad-hoc administration;
- Supporting the Customer Service department in daily business;
- Responsible for reporting activities;
- Involvement and active participation in internal meetings and training/ workshops.
Accutor is a global Legal, Payroll and Tax consultancy that specializes in helping organizations, recruitment agencies, and individual contractors to work globally. We work with many of the global fortune 2000 companies and are able to deploy contractors under our entities across the world.
- Previous experience in customer services and or accounting is desired;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- A confident and professional manner – our clients include a number of Fortune 2000 companies and you will be communicating with them on the phone and via email on a daily basis;
- Confident and professional telephone manner – our clients include a number of Fortune 2000;
- Companies and you will be communicating with them on the phone on a daily basis;
- Language Skills – a high level of proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Being comfortable in the spoken form of another European language is an advantage, German is preferred;
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Internet Explorer;
- Must have a helpful approach and a can-do attitude;
- Impeccable timekeeping;
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines;
- Good manners, a positive and polite personality;
- Ability to be communicative, while maintaining confidentiality;
- An organized, accurate and structured way of working.