Maltco Lotteries Ltd is looking to recruit a Field Support Technician
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will provide on-site technical support to their points of sale around Malta.
- Responsible to perform preventive and corrective maintenance;
- Diagnose technical problems and determine proper solutions;
- Deliver company consumables and other materials;
- Ensure that our agents receive outstanding service and customer support;
- Update our internal CRM system with all asset movement, service logs and maintenance schedules.
The ideal candidate for the above position should:
What they offer:
- Have good communication skills;
- Have good computer knowledge to be able to troubleshoot, repair and service technical equipment;
- Be fluent in both written and oral English and Maltese;
- Be able to work as part of a team, on a shift basis, with minimum supervision;
- Possess a clean driving license;
- Hold clean police conduct;
- Previous experience working in similar positions and a computer technical background will be considered an asset - On-the-job training will be provided.
Maltco Lotteries Ltd:
MALTCO LOTTERIES, a modern and dynamic company established in 2003, holds the latest Licence and Concession to operate the National Lottery of Malta awarded in 2012. MALTCO LOTTERIES provides high-quality, innovative and entertaining games (including lotteries, sports-betting, fast games and instant games) under the auspices of the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). Players can enjoy a friendly, secure and fun environment in the Maltco Points of Sale, participating in their favourite games, assisted by the well-trained in high client service Maltco Lotteries Agents. MALTCO LOTTERIES has invested in the state-of-the-art gaming technology and services of INTRALOT; guaranteeing security, trustworthiness, transparency and superior gaming experience. Certified in Responsible Gaming, ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and Security Control Standard (WLA SCS) by the European Lotteries and the World Lottery Association, Maltco Lotteries ensures the safest gaming environment through its Agents’ retail network, the largest one in Malta and Gozo, maintaining the leading position in the market. MALTCO LOTTERIES, has an exceptional track record in Corporate Social Responsibility, with continuous support to the Governmental Good Causes Fund and numerous Maltese charitable causes alongside the sponsoring of the local sports and athletes, sustaining the Maltese Society, Culture and Well-being. MALTCO LOTTERIES promote an environment and culture that supports, challenges, and develops our people. We aim to attract, reward and retain employees who share our positive attitude. We are currently around 70 employees based in Malta. We motivate our people through recognition programs, career development opportunities, and employee surveys, as well as corporate events. MALTCO LOTTERIES is also a subsidiary of the Intralot Group! MALTCO LOTTERIES shall ensure that any processing of personal data is in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation), the Data Protection Act (Chapter 586 of the Laws of Malta) and any other relevant European Union and national law.
- An attractive remuneration package;
- Great team environment;
- Opportunities for personal and career development;
- Private health insurance;
- Company and team events;
- Annual performance evaluation.